Water is essential component for the functioning of your body. Drinking more water helps in cleansing your body, flush out toxins, help aid weight loss and increases energy.
Water Detox Tips:
- for clearer skin — cucumber+lemon+mint+water
- for weight loss — cucumber+grapefruit+water
- for metabolism — apples + cinnamon stick + water
- for stomach bloat — cucumber+lemon+mint+ginger+water
Important Facts of Drinking Water
- Water is essential component for the functioning of your body, 50% to 70% of your body is made of water, including skin, cells, organs and tissues.
- Water is required to process nutrients from the food you eat, carry and circulate them to cells of your body through the lymphatic system.
- Water staves off dehydration. It is a condition in which the body doesn’t have enough water to support the vital functions.
- The daily intake of water for men is 3-4 liters and for women, it is 2-3 liters.
Benefits of Drinking Water
Promotes weight loss
Water aides in the removal of fat by-products and also helps you feel more full for some period of time. Drinking more water also improves your metabolism resulting in better digestion of food.
Drinking 2 glass of water before a meal helps you in eating less so you are less likely to gain weight.
Flush Out Toxins
Drinking more water helps in flushing out the harmful toxins from your body through sweat and urination. Your body is able to naturally detoxify through the use of its lungs, liver, and kidneys.
This also protects urinary infections and prevents kidney stones.
More Brain Power and Energy
One of the most important benefits of drinking water is that it increase the brain power. Brain is made of 83% of water, so drinking it helps in helps you in concentrate, focus, thinking.
Drinking more water helps brain to think properly, concentrate more, focus, and stay alert as a result increase in your energy level.
Boosts Immune System
The another important benefit of drinking more water is that it boosts your immune system.
It flushes out the harmful toxins from your body, keeping your immune system stronger . Also it carries oxygen to your cells which helps your system to function properly.
Water acts as a natural lubricant for your muscles and joints.
Drinking more water hydrates your body and you will be more flexible and less likely to sore after workout and experience Cramps and Sprains.
Water Helps Prevent Hangovers
Water also helps in preventing hangovers. Drinking more alcohol dehydrates your body as alcohol is a diuretic, which makes you lose more water than you take in.
A good way to reduce hangovers is to drink a glass of water between drinks, and to have at least one big glass of water before going to bed.