Cardio exercise is any exercise that raises your heart rate and helps in burning your fat. There are many ways a person can do cardio.
- Running helps you to lose or maintain weight
- It can burn 600 – 800 calories per hour
- It strengthens your bones and joints
- Skipping is the cheap and easy exercise which burns tons of calories.
- It helps in burning 1000 calories per hour
- It helps in toning muscles and is one of the best exercise for endurance training
- Cycling improves mental well being
- Doing cycling for an hour can burn 650 – 1000 calories
- It promotes weight loss and build muscles
- Swimming builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- It burns 600 – 800 calories per hour
- provides an all-over body workout which helps in maintaining weight
- It enhances cardiovascular health
- It burns 400 – 800 calories per hour
- Better hand-eye coordination
- It is the best and easiest way of burning calories and reducing risk of heart disease and strokes
- Walking an hour can burn 250 – 350 calories.
- It helps you to lose weight and reduce stress and is one of the easiest thing you can do for your health