People find it difficult to lose fat, they try plenty of things however fail. Losing fat is not easy, you have to improve your diet, do more exercise, get sleep.
You should eat more foods which helps you to burn fat. Some of them are:
- Whey Protein
- Olive Oil
- Lean Meat
- Green Veggies
- Peanut Butter
How losing fat can change your life?
- longer living – As it makes you healthier, and stronger your bones
- better mental health – Increases your focus
- more confidence – success all over multiple areas in your life
- better and more sex – you get more attraction from your partner
Ways to lose Fat
Do not eat or Drink Sugar – If you really want to lose fat than you have stop eating more of sugar and avoid sugary drinks as taking more of sugar is bad for your health.
Eat more Protein – Eating more Protein helps you to keep full for longer period of time thus helps in lower calorie intake.
Cut Carbs – Cutting carbs from your diet helps in fat lose. Cutting carbs means eating calories less than you burn.
Exercise Daily – Daily exercise helps you to burn more calories. In order to lose fat you should do strength training 3 – 5 days per week.
Track your food – You should track your foods and figure out exactly what and how much you are eating per day. You should know your daily carbs, protein and fat intake.
Fat Lose – Myth VS Reality
There are lots of myths of losing fat easily and quickly however these do not work.
- Doing endless cardio and neglecting strength training
- Relying on supplements and not on hard work
- 10 min abs workout and infomercial products
- drinking magic detox teas and juice cleanses
In reality you cannot burn fat by the myths, you must follow scientific reasons to lose fat.
- Do more of strength training – 3-5 per week
- Be in calorie deficit – means eating less than you burn
- Have more of quality sleep – 6- 9 hours
- Do cardio – But do not rely on it
- Consistency – Be consistence and build healthy habits
- Be patience – Be patient progress takes time
Weight Lose VS Fat Lose
Weight lose occurs when you eat less food and do more of exercise especially cardio.
This results in lose of muscles in your body and you look smaller.
Fat lose occurs when you eat less food (calories) and take more protein and do more of strength training.
This makes you look leaner and toned. So, you should prefer fat lose instead of weight lose.